"It's the soul expression of music I play that feeds my constant state of bliss. In the midst of it all, my hope is that I can help invoke creativity & inspiration in others throughout this beautiful planet!"
Below you will find some guidelines for tuning various instruments to the ancient Solfeggio frequency musical scale.
For the guitar, Scott Huckabay, a guitarist extraordinaire in his own right, who has has already recorded six albums employing this musical scale, offers these specifications from his official web site.
"Tuning the guitar to the 528 frequency: First, you need to recalibrate the A440hz based tuners to A444hz which gives us a C of 528.008. The 444Hz is, close enough, the correct 'A' pitch tuning using the Korg Chromatic tuner (found for purchase in the left hand column below).
If you set this Korg tuner to 444Hz (instead of 440Hz), then the tuner will guide you tuning every string (EADGBE) of the guitar. This is the simplest way to tune your guitar as A=444Hz closely approximates C(5) at 528Hz. You do not want to tune to an A flat. You want to go a little sharp, but not quite a half tone.
528 frequency is the heart of the electromagnetic color spectrum (the rainbow--greenish yellow) and sound spectrum. It has been mathematically proven fundamental to all sacred geometry and cosmology. It is reported to repair damaged DNA. It is C5 on the ancient diatonic scale, equal to A=444Hz (as opposed to standard tuning in A-440). It is the third note, MI tone, of the original Solfeggio scale credited for producing miracles.
The heart of the human being must resonate the pure tone 528Hz, if we consider chakra system and the color of 528 associated with the heart chakra. Thus, if LOVE/joy are heart felt, then they would be carried fundamentally by the pure tone 528Hz; that also happens to be the natural frequency the human voice chants when the sound "AH" is chanted by groups. Many conjecture that heart-felt loving intention empowers prayer, and LOVE is the "Universal Healer."
Below are two videos with detailed instructions for tuning a keyboard synthesizer to the ancient Solfeggio frequencies with instructions by Michael Walton of SomaMagic and Dr. Leonard Horowitz.
"This Part 1 of two tutorials for conscious keyboard professionals features Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, Executive Producer of LIVE H2O, interviewing sound engineering specialist, Michael Walton of SomaMagic Studio. In Part 1, Michael explains how to retune the Korg Oasys synthesizer using the Perfect Circle of Sound™ tuning fork set and a Korg chromatic tuner (available from our amazon.com store left). Creating a new scale by tuning the Oasys to the Solfeggio frequency-equivalents required exclusion of dissonant tones 417Hz and 714Hz.
Walton discovered that the standard tuning A note is the precise frequency equivalent to the 741Hz F# frequency in the Solfeggio. The chance this precise association between the ancient and modern scales might have happened by chance, versus by sinister imposition, is discussed in greater detail at http://www.hydrosonics.org.
The team discovers that scale-building from C equal to 528Hz frequency demonstrates 417Hz and 741Hz are disharmonious and potentially bioenergetically degrading to humans. This tutorial, developed with funding from LIVE H2O co-sponsor, OxySilver.com, is contributed to assist advanced keyboard players in retuning synthesizer software and band performances in 528Hz LOVE."
Synthesizer Re-tuning to the Ancient Solfeggio: Part 1 – Dr. Leonard Horowitz Interviews Michael Walton:
Synthesizer Re-tuning to the Ancient Solfeggio: Part 2 – Dr. Leonard Horowitz Interviews Michael Walton:
Here are further instructions on tuning a variety of instruments to the Solfeggio frequencies that can be found on the LiveH2O web site. This is the official home for the Concert for Living Water which will take place on June 19-21, 2009, in various locations around the world with numerous artists participating.
Artists who feel in their hearts the benefit of contributing a service/performance during LIVE H2O, here are important instructions:
1. E-mail your local event coordinator. Veteran recording artists and celebrities should cc the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER and MUSIC TALENT COORDINATOR who are booking featured artists for the international broadcast.
2. Study 528Hz tuning (which is in the "C6" octave). Read the http://www.LOVE528.com web site. This resource, and the online forum for musicians, provides information important for your head and heart. You will learn about revelations accelerating your intuition and creative inspiration. Most importantly, begin “playing with the numbers” (3s, 6s, 8s, and 9s) in everything you do, especially retuning and playing your instruments.
3. There are two easy ways to tune stringed instruments to 528Hz (C6): 1) Use a Korg chromatic (adjustable) guitar tuner set to 444Hz instead of standard 440Hz; then tune as usual, or 2) Use the 528Hz tone generator freely available online. (NOTE: It may take several minutes to download this data dense file). Listen to the tone of 528Hz generated online and then tune your E string (1st string) at the 8th fret (= C5) to the sound you hear. Next, retune your other strings relative to this string. Other guitarists find it equally easy to tune the "A" string (second thickest string), third fret, to this tone; then the remaining strings from this. Check it by playing a "C" chord to see that your tuning matches the fork or tone generator pitch.You can also purchase a 528Hz tuning fork or whole Solfeggio tuning fork set through LIVE H2O patron, Healthy World Distributing, LLC. Call them at 1-888-508-4787 if you need help purchasing.
4. KEYBOARD PLAYERS can easily retune their instruments to the equivalent of a 528Hz. The Korg Oasys keyboard calibrates to 444.09Hz in the global preferences; virtually all other synthesizers and software based synthesizers can be set to precisely 444Hz. When the 528Hz tuning fork was used with the Korg Chromatic tuner, C6 registered at 443Hz/444Hz. Additionally when 528Hz is played through a tone generator into the Korg Chromatic Tuner, 444Hz registered as C6. These settings will immediately give you the ability to play in harmony with retuned stringed instruments.
5. WIND INSTRUMENT PLAYERS can often adjust their 440Hz “standard tuned” instrument slightly to play in the 528Hz key (nearing C# in standard tuning).
6. Transpose old music or compose new music and lyrics for your LIVE H2O performance(s). Please feature Water in your music and lyrics to go along with the theme of this event to honor and praise “The Living Water.” (A limited number of recording contracts, awards, and grants for music played in the original Solfeggio musical scale, are available from allied event co-sponsors as advanced by Tetrahedron Records.
7. Read the Technicians Instructions provided by advisors Alex Putney and Adam Klaasmeyer linked above. These include Bioelectric Recommendations, and Psycho-Acoustic Recommendations that all performers should review and adhere to for optimal benefits.
8. Stay tuned to this web site for periodic updates, including new pages and links.
9. Mark your schedules for June 19-21, 2009, and tell your family, friends, and publicity agents to do the same, especially if you are scheduled to perform.
10. Begin to prepare yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, environmentally, and above all spiritually, for the “LOVE Water Experiment” as detailed above under GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS and TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS.
More instructions are provided in the Musicians' Forum; and more are forthcoming as research and revelations continue.
Here are yet more information on the Love528 tuning from the LiveH2O web site:
Why we are asking LIVE H2O musicians to retune to 528Hz frequency.
Everything has a vibration, and 528 is a simple number that is central to the "musical mathematical matrix of creation." More than any sound previously discovered, this "LOVE frequency" resonates harmonically in your heart inaudibly connecting your spiritual essence to the spiraling reality of heaven and earth.
Even the parallel universes connect to the center of your heart by this "LOVE channel" broadcasting matter and energy according to the laws of physics. In fact, 528 is fundamental to these laws. This frequency, more than any other, epitomizes the unified field of musical metaphysics in the matrix of the spiraling fractal universe.
This is why we lovingly request recording artists engaging LIVE H2O to gain the "power of 528 to set everything straight."
Besides understanding more about 528 than ever before, modern standard tuning based on "A=440Hz" has come under scientific scrutiny. This politically imposed tuning is energetically degrading to the human spirit according to recent discoveries in sound science and natural healing. Tuning instruments to A=440 frequency stimulates the head, the intellect, but blocks the heart and intuition. A=440Hz generally produces increased anxiety in performers and listeners, while 528Hz tuning produces greater relaxation and creative self expression.
Science has now proven that even parallel universes connect to the center of your heart using this LOVE frequency. In fact, 528Hz is fundamental to broadcasting matter and energy according to the laws of physics. This frequency, more than any other, epitomizes the unified field of musical metaphysics in the matrix of the spiraling fractal universe.
So if your heart longs for "the world to sing in perfect harmony," engage LIVE H2O, and by participating, gain the "power of 528 to set everything straight."
528Hz is at the heart of everything. It is the difference between making love not war. It is the energy driving universal prosperity; the bioenergy of health and longevity. It is the harmonic vibration of self-esteem or self-love that lifts your heart and Divine voice in harmony with heaven.
There is nothing missing or broken in this frequency of divinity. It is the essence of loving perfection. When you are in it, you are in tune with your creative spirit, and everything just flows in perfect rhythm and rhyme.
528 cycles-per-second, math science now proves, is central to the "musical mathematical matrix of creation." This "LOVE frequency" harmonically resonates in your heart connecting your essence to heaven and earth. This frequency, more than any other, epitomizes the unified field of musical metaphysics in the matrix of the spiraling fractal universe.