Miracles and Inspiration Conference Call Notes – November 18, 2008
Part 2: Zero Limits and Ho'oponopono
Part 1: Current Events – Barack Obama & David Wilcock
ZERO LIMITS and HO'OPONOPONO
We are living in times where the possibility for creating positivity and has never been as high.
Back at the beginning of the year, I discovered an amazing book by the name of "Zero Limits." This book has had a profound impact on my life and also a profound impact on many, many others.
It was written by Joe Vitale and it is the story of this mysterious Hawaiian doctor who somehow healed an entire hospital ward of criminally insane, mentally ill patients and he did it without ever seeing a single patient in a private session.
Perhaps you have heard or read about this story as it has been floating around on the internet for years, which was also written by Joe Vitale.
So how was this doctor able to do this miraculous healing of patients that society had almost deemed as lost causes. He managed to do this by using this ancient healing system that is known as Ho'oponopono which basically involved the process of healing himself first and foremost.
Dan would you tell the listening audience more about the book "Zero Limits"?
So what is Ho'oponopono?
1) 100% responsibility for everything in our life
2) That means everything no excuses, no exceptions, everything!
3) your job, your family, your children, your relationships, your car, your house, your spouse, your past, your present, your future and .....
4) YOUR PROBLEMS
5) Even .....George Bush, the War on Terror, poverty, world hunger, the Iraq war....ALL OF IT!
6) Problems in our lives are only memories from our past, our relatives, our ancestors, our past lives
7) Memories are only data or information
8) What we want is wisdom, not information ....information or knowledge comes from man, wisdom comes from the Divine
Ho'oponopono's intent is to:
1) Re-establish your connection to the Divine Consciousness
2) The Divine knows EXACTLY what you need. It has the PERFECT solution for whatever problem you may have.
3) Life is not experienced on the outside but only on the inside.
4) Remember, THE MATRIX....the world that we see, hear, smell, touch and feel is only an illusion. IT IS NOT REAL!!!
5) Let go and Let God......
How do you do Ho'oponopono?
1) There are four phrases that you should be saying to yourself and going to the divine....
2) I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you and I love you.
3) These are called "cleaning methods," you are cleaning yourself of negative energy that is associated with the memories
For more information on Ho'oponopono check out our previous conference calls which we have featured it.
Conference Call Notes—July 1, 2008
Conference Call Notes—July 8, 2008
[ top of page ]